Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Certification
For Facilitators, Coaches, Trainers and Consultants
Description: You’re an experienced trainer but The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is not training. It is a facilitated learning event or events for leaders and their teams. Sessions can get heated. Participants can become emotional. The team leader can be defensive. Timelines and scripts can get thrown out the window. As a facilitator, you can influence whether a team sees an uncomfortable moment through or misses out on the opportunity to grow.
This course will help participants gain confidence, credentials and expertise using The Five Behavior model and accompanying course material. Participants will also learn to navigate unexpected and challenging conversations during Five Behaviors sessions.
Blended Learning Program Includes:
- 5-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led sessions
- 3-4 hours of self-directed online study per week
- Final Exam
- Accreditation Certificate
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
March 15—April 26, 2016
Thursday live sessions from 1:30—3:00pm CT
March 24, March 31, April 7, April 14, & April 21
Register by March 7
May 20—July 1, 2016
- Tuesday live sessions from 9:30—11:00am CT
- May 31, June 7, June 14, June 21, & June 28
- Register by May 12
- Commit to up to five weeks of self-directed and instructor led work (approximately 3-4 hours of self-directed work per week).
- Be willing to be recorded during all live sessions—learners and faculty will have access to this recording for the duration of the course to aid in the learning experience.
- Active participation in all five 90-minute live sessions (instructor-led).
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities.
- Satisfactory completion of the final exam within 48 hours of the final, live session. A PDF certificate awarding the participant the credential of The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Accredited Facilitator will be sent by course faculty within two weeks of exam completion to the Authorized Partner for distribution to their Client.
- If a participant fails to pass the final exam, they will be allowed one retake.
Continued participation for any learner in the course is at Wiley’s discretion. Automatic suspension occurs in the case of unacceptable behavior. Suspension includes not being able to sit for the final exam. Unacceptable behavior includes rudeness, inappropriate comments, failure to attend, and failure to participate. In advance of the suspension being issued, course faculty will contact the Partner who registered the learner. If a suspended learner wishes to make-up missed work, he or she must retake the entire course due to its collaborative nature.