Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ ONLINE
For Facilitators, Coaches, Trainers and Consultants
Description: You’re an experienced trainer but The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is not training. It is a facilitated learning event or events for leaders and their teams. Sessions can get heated. Participants can become emotional. The team leader can be defensive. Timelines and scripts can get thrown out the window. As a facilitator, you can influence whether a team sees an uncomfortable moment through or misses out on the opportunity to grow.
This course will help participants gain confidence, credentials and expertise using The Five Behaviors model and accompanying course material. Participants will also learn to navigate unexpected and challenging conversations during Five Behaviors sessions.
Accessible anytime, from the privacy of the learner’s home or office computer, Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification is the best resource to gain foundational knowledge and invaluable tools for facilitating Everything DiSC®. Designed with busy schedules in mind, this online certification course gives learners the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live-collaborative sessions led by expert trainers.
With a primary purpose to increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace, this course offers rigorous new content on the principles of the DiSC® model and the supporting research. During the live sessions, learners complete activities designed to give practice facilitating with small groups and explore challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops. Learners will also learn how to keep Everything DiSC alive within the organization by creating a culture of DiSC and be introduced to MyEverythingDiSC.com, our mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to Everything DiSC.
- Increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace® sessions in their organization
- Develop experience facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitation toolkit with small groups
- Experience first-hand the Everything DiSC Workplace® assessment and apply the personalized profile results to real-world scenarios
- Learn to keep Everything DiSC® alive within the organization by creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC.com
- Upon successful completion of the course, receive the credential of Everything DiSC Workplace® Certified Trainer
- Four modules of self-directed and live collaborative learning (each requiring three to five hours of time per week), conducted over a four week period
- Practice facilitating with small groups and exploring challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops
- Active knowledge checks to help participants assess how well they understand the content and to improve learning and retention
- Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity)
This online course consists of four modules over a four week period– one module per week. Each module will require three to five hours of time per week, broken down in the following way
- One to three hours of self-directed online work, to be completed before the module’s live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session
- One 90-minute live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session per week (NOTE: Attendance is required at ALL live collaborative sessions)
- 30 to 60 minutes of additional self-directed online work following the live collaborative session
- A final exam, to be completed within 48 hours of the final live collaborative session
- Own or have access to an Everything DiSC® Workplace Facilitation Kit
- Commit to four weeks of self-directed and instructor-led work (approximately 3-5 hours per week)
- Active participation in all four live sessions (instructor-led)
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
- Passing score on the final exam
- Be able to access the course from a personal computer and use a cell phone or land line for the live collaborative sessions (Please note: long distance phone charges or fees WILL NOT apply; however cell phone minutes will be used)
- A certificate awarding the participant of the credential of Certified Trainer will be sent by course faculty within two weeks of exam completion
- 5-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led sessions
- 3-4 hours of self-directed online study per week
- Final Exam
- Accreditation Certificate
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Facilitation Kit
Combines the power of Everything DiSC® with the influential teamwork model introduced by Patrick Lencioni in his best-selling book, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team. The program demonstrates how participants work to become more engaged, committed and most effective as a team. It is appropriate for use with intact teams at all levels of the organization.
Information and guidelines to assist your facilitation
Module 1 › Introduction Introduces The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ model
Module 2 › Building Trust Highlights the concepts around of vulnerability-based trust
Module 3 › Mastering Conflict Activities with conflict style map encouraging participants to engage in healthy conflict
Module 4 › Achieving Commitment Demonstrates the relationships of clarity and buy-in to achieving commitment
Module 5 › Embracing Accountability Engages participants in critical skills of peer-to-peer accountability
Module 6 › Focusing on Results Emphasizes collective results as paramount to individual goals for teams
Module 7 › Review and Action Plan Summarizes the Five Behaviors with suggested strategies to develop personal and team plans for action.
DiSC® or other working style profiles are used as a point of reference in each of the modules, allowing participants to see how their own and their teammates’ working styles affect their work as a team.
Note: The Facilitator’s Guide, PowerPoint® Presentations, and Participant Handouts are entirely customizable to meet your team and organizational needs!