As more and more organizations experience the benefits of bringing Everything DiSC® to their employees, they are also recognizing the importance of having a certified professional in their organization who can keep DiSC alive within the company’s culture. Wiley’s philosophy behind Everything DiSC® Certification is to put knowledge directly in the hands of the user by offering certification options that meet that person’s style of learning and goals.
While certification is not a requirement to bring Everything DiSC® solutions to your organization, successfully completing the Everything DiSC® certification course signals a proven level of capability and knowledge in the Everything DiSC® profiles and research—giving your organization the ability to tie Everything DiSC® solutions directly to individual, team, and company goals.
Description: This course will help participants gain confidence, credentials and expertise using The DiSC® model, activities and accompanying course material. Participants will also learn to navigate unexpected and challenging conversations during large group presentations, small group or team sessions or coaching conversations.
Accessible anytime, from the privacy of the learner’s home or office computer, Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification is the best resource to gain foundational knowledge and invaluable tools for facilitating Everything DiSC®. Designed with busy schedules in mind, this online certification course gives learners the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live-collaborative sessions led by expert trainers.
With a primary purpose to increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC® Workplace, this course offers rigorous new content on the principles of the DiSC® model and the supporting research. During the live sessions, learners complete activities designed to give practice facilitating with small groups and explore challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops. Learners will also learn how to keep Everything DiSC® alive within the organization by creating a culture of DiSC and be introduced to MyEverythingDiSC.com, our mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to Everything DiSC®.
Learner Will Take Away:
- Increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace® sessions in their organization.
- Develop experience facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitation toolkit with small groups.
- Experience first-hand the Everything DiSC Workplace® assessment and apply the personalized profile results to real-world scenarios.
- Learn to keep Everything DiSC® alive within the organization by creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC.com.
- Upon successful completion of the course, receive the credential of Everything DiSC Workplace® Certified Trainer.
- 1-3 hours of self-directed online work, to be completed before the module’s live webinar session
- One 90-minute live collaborative webinar session per week (Attendance required at ALL live sessions)
- 30 to 60 minutes of additional self-directed online work following the live session
- A final exam, to be completed within 48 hours of the final live collaborative session
- Own or have access to an Everything DiSC® Workplace Facilitation Kit
- Commit to four weeks of self-directed and instructor-led work (approximately 3-5 hours per week)
- Active participation in all four live sessions (instructor-led)
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
- Passing score on the final exam
- Be able to access the course from a personal computer and use a cell phone or land line for the live collaborative sessions (Please note: long distance phone charges or fees WILL NOT apply; however cell phone minutes will be used)
- A certificate awarding the participant of the credential of Certified Trainer will be sent by course faculty within two weeks of exam completion
- Available for purchase: 8 Approaches to Leadership, Work of Leaders, Five Dysfunctions of a Team