After the death of her second son nearly 30 years ago, Sheila began what has become a life long journey of sharing her story of loss and unimaginable grief with other parents and caregivers to teaching leaders at all levels to articulate their personal stories, their expertise, their passions, their specific messages to their teams, customers, organizations and communities.
Suddenly an Accident Trainer
It wasn’t enough to simply tell the story however. She wanted her listeners—her audiences—to be changed; to take some new action; to do something differently because of what they heard. She wanted her audiences of health care professionals to empathize with a grieving mom filled with uncertainties and questions or audiences of teachers to attend more personally to a grieving sibling as they struggled to navigate the constant chaos in the classroom.
She wanted CEOs to have patience with grieving fathers…meeting quotas and commitments or job site managers to closely monitor the safety of a grieving mom on the assembly line. Each specific audience was called upon to do something differently because of what they had heard.
These days, integrating foundational adult learning theory with practical tools and techniques is the hallmark of Sheila’s engaging style with leaders, trainers, occasional speakers in all industries nationally. Her “transformational” workshop sessions encourage participants to design their messages, materials and media with a focus on changing behavior; truly influencing audiences to immediate action.
Sheila Krejci is one of the BEST presenters I have encountered! Sheila’s training is very engaging, interesting, professional yet practical and relevant to any kind of business or organization, including those engaged in the practice of law. As part of my legal practice (representing cities in Minnesota), I defend clients in litigation as well as present training sessions on various issues to clients. I have already incorporated may of Sheila’s techniques into my presentations. I rave about Sheila to my colleagues. Retain Sheila; you will not regret the decision!
Who We Work With…
- Allina Health Care
- Austin Medical Group
- Banner HealthCare
- Berkeley Risk Management
- Career Partners International
- Dakota County
- Government Finance Administrators Organization (GFAO)
- Inver Hills Community College
- International Personal Management Association (IPMAMN)
- League of MN Cities
- Lee Hecht Harrison
- Midwest Medical Insurance Company (MMIC)
- Land O’ Lakes Winfield Solutions
- Life Technologies
- Minnesota Municipal Utilities Association (MMUA)
- Minnesota Professional Sales Association
- Minnesota State Mankato – IT
- Minnesota State Municipal Clerks
- Padilla CRT
- Personnel Decisions International
- RSM US (Formerly McGladrey, LLC)
- Sage HMS
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, U of M
- Spectrum HealthCare
- Spencer Schenk
- Target Corp.
- Tate & Lyle
- tpt Twin Cities
- Cities of Arden Hills, Burnsville, Clearfield, Eden Prairie, Edina, Fridley, LeSeuer, Minneapolis, Monticello, Mound, Northfield, Ramsey, St. Louis Park